The aim of this training is to help staff understand more about their responsibilities for promoting equality and diversity in the workplace and amongst their peers and colleagues.
- What do we mean by equality and diversity?
- Human Rights and the rights of the patient
- Health inequalities
- Accessible Information Standards
- CQC requirements for staff
- Freedom to speak up (challenging discrimination, prejudice and unfairness)
Duration: 1 hour
Who should attend: Applicable for all members of the healthcare team (clinical and non-clinical).